Variety is the spice of life and this has been one of my most varied weeks ever I think.
I’ve helped clients with all of the following:
- managing and working with difficult people (coaching and mentoring)
- controlling emotions at work (BWRT)
- finding the right training course for them (consulting)
- getting better at giving feedback (mentoring)
- managing a tendency to catastrophise (CBT)
- making a huge decision (coaching)
- developing emotional intelligence (mentoring and coaching)
- managing imposter syndrome (BWRT)
- dealing with negative feedback (coaching)
- judging themselves harshly (WSN)
- negotiation skills (coaching)
- setting good boundaries (coaching)
- managing anxiety (BWRT and CBT)
Plus I’ve networked, done some peer coaching and other CPD, had a couple of sales calls and dealt with several enquiries about various aspects of my work.
Friday is admin, lunch with a colleague, catching up and a bit more CPD. At the moment I’m doing a course on how you hold and move your body can affect your mind and it’s fascinating!
If you would like to find out more about what I do and I how I help people book yourself in for a quick chat.