It’s day 3 of my series of posts based on Jinny Ditzler’s ‘Your Best Year Yet’ and the third question to reflect on is: what did you learn last year?
By learned I mean the knowledge, wisdom, insights and experience you gained in the last year.
Look at your answers to the first two questions (What did you accomplish? What were your biggest disappointments?) and think about what you learned from those experiences.
You can use all of that fresh understanding and knowledge to build on what you know already and help make this year a really good one for you.
To help you here are some additional questions:
For your successes:
• What worked well last year?
• Why were you able to do what you did?
• What was the secret of your success? (Be honest, don’t put it down to luck, or being in the right place at the right time. What did you do, think, or say to make it happen?)
• How can you do or have more of it?
For things that didn’t go so well:
• What didn’t work?
• What could you have done better?
• What do you need to do it better?
• What can you do differently next time?
• What help might you need?
If you would like a free session to review what you learned book yourself in to my diary here.